martes, 30 de junio de 2015

EASSY 3

Which training courses would you like to have access to as a teacher? Why?
Which is, in your opinion, the best way to share good practice amongst teaching professionals? Why?

Maybe in other jobs you can survive without doing courses to refresh your knowledge, but if you are a teacher, you need to be in a continuous process of learning to teach the last and best things to your students.

In my case, I teach business and economic subjects and that’s imply to be actualized. I try to teach my students the concepts and things that it will be useful for them in the future, when they really need it. The easy way for me will be to teach every year the same things, the same paper, same activities and the same tests. But to do this is very boring! And I prefer to motivate the students with new things every course.

With all of this I like to make economic and business courses. This year I made one course of entrepreneurship projects that gave me interesting tools to implement during the classes and to apply a new methodology with the students. The goal is to reach the learning process in the students in a different way. The students learn to work in teams, learn how to make decisions, to identify and solve problems. And one important thing, they start with a idea or a theory and finishes the project with a tangible result.

Another type os courses that I like, are the courses about aspects related with the financial and business area. For example, now is possible to make courses about how to measure a company, or how to design a Business Plan. And with the new technologies is possible to do it online. I prefer to assist to the classes, but the online option is a good option to share the information and it results a good practice.
In my school we offer online courses, and I teach some subjects in this courses. Is not the same as the classes with the students but sometimes I have online students more motivated and with a better attitude than the students of every days.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario