Methodology 1
The ways to learn english...
My first reflection in this blog is to talk about my personal experience in the process to learn english. Perhaps is not related a lot with the Methodology subject, but is a comparison between a theoretical and a practical vision in the process of learning english.
In this subject we are learning different methodologies to teach a subject in english. For example the CLIL Methodology. This methodology combines the content and the language to get an integrated learning.
But is obviously the subject that you have to teach using the english as a language vehicle to connect with the students. But is obviously that the level of english is going to play and important role in the process.
In my case, I start lo learn english at the Kindergarten when I was 3 years old. I follow studying english during the primary and secondary education at the school and in an academy.
I didn't go abroad to an english country since I was 18 years old, so all my knowledge proceed from the classes.
And when I was 18 I went to Switzerland to make an Erasmus course. I studied at the ZHAW University in Winterthur during four months. That was the first time I need to survive with my english level. I know that I made a lot of mistakes when I spoke with other persons, but the experience helps me to increase and improve my level of english. And my opinion is that is just the best way to learn and to improve the level of english. At least, for me is the best methodology!Practice and practice!
But I know that is also important to receive grammar classes and to practice with writings, listenings and reading comprehension, but you really prove your level in a environment of english language.
To conclude with this reflection, when you are going to teach a subject in english you must think not only in the contents or on the things that you are going to teach. You must think seriously in the methodology that is going to allow you to have a productivity class.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario