martes, 23 de junio de 2015

Methodology 2.

Reflexions about the C-Wheel…

I have to recognize that since this course I didn’t hear nothing about the C-Wheel, the author and her theories.. This is my third year working as a teacher in a vocational training school but this model of learning is new for me.

But in my school we uses a model of learning that could be similar in many aspects. 

In the C-Wheel we put the child in the center of the model, and the rest of the methodology, the teachers, the context and the rest of the elements are going to turn around. We have students between 12 and 25, more or less, and we also put the students in the center of our learning model and the rest of the variables are connected with this center.

If I don’t understand bad this model, the idea of the C-Wheel is to provide a strong tool for the learning process. I think that when you are trying to teach something, you must take in account all the important thinks that are making an influence on the students. And also, you must take care with the personal circumstances of the students. Is clear that if one student is problematic or his situation is temporary complicated, it will be important to take in account this.

To help with this type of methodologies and models, the relations between the school and the families plays an important role. Not only to inform about the evaluation of the subjects, also to visit the families at their homes and to know from a very close view the reality of the student.


To conclude with this second reflection, I think that the C-Wheel, if it’s adapted to the students, it could be a great tool to change a little bit and to be more creative. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario